Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Long Days and Mini-Blessings


I finally told my parents about my self-research project (I know, I'm weak). It was more painless than I thought it would be. My dad also reminded me that he blogged when he did a service project in Brazil, so my parents aren't nearly as morally opposed as when I got my Tinder (not my brightest idea).

Although they still rain on my parade when I said I wanted a pig. (But come on, how cute are they?!)





My students are going CRAZY because spring break is in 3 days! I am so tired of their chaos today, especially because today was testing day 1 😜🙈.

HOWEVER, when I was doing my run/ walk today (14 min-mile today!), I found most of the Ramona books at a book swap station in my neighborhood. My students are LOVING Ramona Quimby, Age 8, which I'm reading to them right now. I was so excited! 


QUOP: "I hope children will be happy with the books I've written, and go on to be readers all of their lives." - Beverly Cleary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lin Manuel

“Legacy. What is a legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.” - from "The World Was Wide Enough" in Hamilton I...