Monday, March 5, 2018

Fit[ish] Girls

(Shay, I hope it's ok that I stole this title from you. 😁😁)


I suppose that's what I'm doing with this blog and the self- research project (another "Daniellism"). It's scary as hell to be on a pursuit of self-improvement and discovery, but it's necessary. How else will we make our lives fulfilling and worthwhile? 

As I was on my walk today (17 min. mile pace, holler!), I was thoroughly enjoying the cool FL weather and appreciating what my body can do and how it feels when I move it.  I still have a long way to g(r)o(w) to achieve optimum mental and physical fitness (can you believe they're both things?), but it's so worth it to be on the journey. 


This song is probably super corny to most, but I think it's really moving. 






QUOP: "Physical fitness is as important as intellectual fitness." - Plato 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lin Manuel

“Legacy. What is a legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.” - from "The World Was Wide Enough" in Hamilton I...